Be on the lookout: Burglary suspects
Sheriff Robert Sorenson and the Cass County Sheriff's Office are asking for your help in identifying the suspects involved in a series of burglaries that occurred in the central area of the country during the early morning hours of August 16, 2023.
The suspects are believed to be driving an ivory/white-colored Chevrolet Silverado quad cab pickup truck, approximately 2007 to 2015 model year. The truck has the following distinctive features:
- Chrome wheels that appear to be higher-end factory style
- Possible chrome taillight accents
- Chrome running board with two black rubber foot pads
- Yellow tow strap in the truck bed
- Black truck bed spray in the bed liner
- Sticker in the bottom rear driver's side window
At least two suspects were involved. Those two suspects were wearing a Harley-Davidson sweatshirt and a Chicago Bulls sweatshirt.
The burglaries have been confirmed to have occurred at the following locations:
- Westover Rock and Sand is located on the west side of Highway 50 and across from the Hilltop Fill Stop gas station, rural Weeping Water
- Cass County Department of Roads Office & Maintenance adjacent property west of Westover Rock and Sand off of Highway 50
- Frontier Coop in Manley
- Frontier Coop in Elmwood
- Ulmer Construction in Elmwood
We encourage citizens and business owners with security cameras to check and report any suspicious activity seen in these areas overnight last night. If you have any information about the suspects, know who drives this pickup, or have video or pictures you believe relate to the burglaries, please contact the non-emergency dispatch line at 402-296-9730. If you see this pickup please call 911 immediately.
Your tip could help solve these crimes and bring the suspects to justice. You can reference the case number CS23080602 to help our dispatchers streamline your report. Thank you for your help and attention to keeping Cass County safe.